Monday, January 19, 2015

Getting back to the business of B2B marketing

By Susan Muegge

Why are you doing the YourTurnChallenge

When I had a full-time job, I was a Seth Godin addict--I loved the brevity of his posts and the impact of his ideas in the marketplace. In recent years, I have spent more time Spartan racing and leading missions personally and focusing on employment screening professionally.

It's time to reclaim my personal brand and re-enter the conversation on B2B marketing and content marketing--my first professional love. Somehow, I got recruited into B2B marketing for HR almost 10 years ago with Starr Tincup, now the Starr Conspiracy, and I have remained there professionally since--with the exception of five years of teaching college classes.

Let's get this party started.

No comments:

Post a Comment